Saturday 11 June 2011

Anime North- Sweet Lolita Friday!

Photobucket

I went to Anime North in Toronto a couple weeks ago, and I wore sweet lolita on the Friday!
I always feel slightly uncomfortable in such bright pinks (I prefer dustier shades) and sweet styling, but I love to try different things, and I wanted to match my friends Stephanie and Iulia, who usually wear OTT sweet.

Photobucket
I think it turned out pretty well, even though I didn't go OTT as I felt I didn't have enough accessories to attempt it properly. Here's what I wore:
OP: Dear Celine
Bunny Bag: Dream of Lolita
Wig: Ebay
Earmuffs: Chinatown
Bows & Tights: Claire's
Shoes: Hush Puppy

Photobucket
I love that the earmuffs I found match so well with the dress!

I first met up with them at the Tim Hortons near the TCC, and I got a photo of me in my (non-matching) glasses, and you can kind of see where I deco'd myself with pink stars.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Steph looked absolutely wonderful in her brand of OTT deco-lolita!

Overall, I'm quite fond of seeing OTT sweet lolita, I just don't know how good I'd be at it myself! I shall continue fav'ing the photos I see on Tumblr, and hopefully one day I'll be able to make a good coord myself.

Thanks for reading~
Kaisha

No comments:

Post a Comment