Saturday 11 June 2011

Anime North- Dolly-kei Saturday

On Saturday I wore Dolly-kei. I'd almost describe it as OTT dolly, as I tried to use every detail of the style. I love wearing Dolly-kei as it's the style that most fits my personality, and it also lets me wear my natural, crazy hair!

Photobucket
Top to bottom:
Antler headdress- Handmade by me
Fox, knife and horn, Turkish belt, gloves- Vintage
Maple brooch- Made by TheHoneyComb
Blouse- H&M
Skirt, shoes, tassels, bag- Thrifted
Tights- Nordstrom
Underdress- Giant Tiger

Photobucket
With my good friend Linda (swtgreentea) in St. Mephisto Cathedrale

Photobucket
The parking lot... Clearly my natural environment, lol~

Photobucket
I met the lovely actor who plays The Captain in the fabulous webcomic Romantically Apocalyptic! We both took photos of each other and talked about Art Nouveau, haha.

Later that day I was heading back to the hotel to meet my friends, and had my photo taken by Tenleid!
Photobucket

Once I got back to the hotel, I ended up having a photoshoot with my friends, and Steph took some great photos of me in the bushes (so prickly, haha).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My makeup was extremely simple for the day, as the point is to go for a natural look-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for such a long post, and see you soon!

Kaisha

2 comments:

  1. These are such BEAUTIFUL photos. I love the outfit and I especially ADORE Dolly Kei. This outfit gives me an idea of what to wear to Gen Con!!!


    XOXO,

    Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm glad I could be even somewhat inspirational, and I hope you have a great time at GenCon :D

    ReplyDelete